Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The New Life Conference

My dear beloved friends, have you ever eaten at Golden Corral or Ryans? Did you find yourself trying to figure out what to chew on first? That was my experience at the Godly Life conference in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. There was a buffet of God's Word, but this time I knew exactly what to chew on. Pastor Louis Love, Pastor Thaibiti Anyabwile, and Pastor Anthony Carter cooked up a serious dose of protein. I walked away full and satisfied. I thank the Lord for these men who are speaking boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel. (Ephesians 6:19)

The fellowship was great!!! We spent alot of time laughing and eating. Each year I look forward to this conference. And each year I come back well nourished by the powerful Word of God. I highly recommend all to visit New Life's website and order the cd's from the conference. I guarantee you'll never be the same.

Continue to pray for next years conference. I'll keep you posted on dates as well as the conference theme.

Be sure to visit their site at http://www.newlifevh.org. (Click on Conferences, then Messages on CD.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for next year's conference. Lord willing when funds permit I will buy the cd's from the conference.

BTW, how did the Peachtree Road Race go?

Adriane said...

Hey Vikki,

Good to hear from you. The Peachtree was great. I will have a post about that soon. I'll be praying for the Lord's provision so you can purchase the cd's. It will truly be a blessing.

Soli Deo Gloria