Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

There is a hymn that says, "Time is filled with swift transition, naught of earth unmoved can stand, build your hope on things eternal, hold to God's unchanging hand." I take comfort in knowing that the hand of our LORD does not change. With the many things we tend to face each day, which reminds us of the transition the world is making, it is with the unmovable, unchangeable hand of God that we are able to stand and accomplish the things set before us. Amen!!!

Over the past couple of weeks, almost a month, things have been moving in a, "I don't have time to slow down!" fashion. There have been trip after trip, loads of laundry to wash, dry, fold, pack, unpack, and wash again. As a result of that, my blogging has come to a 5 mile per hour crawl. (Not a complete halt) I am praising the Lord for this moment where I can share His faithfulness and goodness with you all.

My family and I just returned from Lecanto, Fl. My husband was the speaker for Seven Rivers family Bible conference. The conference was on the Pilgrims Progress. We all had a powerful time journeying through this book which depicts the christians life so vividly. I encourage all to visit www.sevenrivers.org to download the messages. I had a sobering time sitting under the preached word and I know that you'll, too, have one.

It's good to be in the swing of things again. Stay tuned there is more to come!!!

No comments: