Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hiding The Word In Our Hearts

I pray that you all were blessed by last weeks scripture memory verse. I know that I was. I was reminded of the importance of keeping our minds stayed on the things of the Lord. Remembering also to "wait for the blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ...." (Titus 2:13)


Our next verse comes from I John 3:1-10


We will take the next two weeks to memorize these verses. I pray that the Holy Spirit will be with you, to help you engraved the word of the Lord on your hearts. Be blessed!!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hello, My name is Gwen Crawford and I am enjoying your blog. I am currently memorizing the book of James and it has greatly encouraged my soul. My husband and I worship at Free Grace Church in Lancaster, CA and will be in GA from July 3-10th on vacation. I have been looking for a "reformed" church online and didn't find exactly what I was looking for, then I remembered the book from our book table by A.J. Carter, On Being Black and Reformed and did some research and found the the SWCF is in GA! Lord willing we will be able to attend the SWCF on July 8th. Glory to our God!!

Adriane said...

Gwen, Thanks for visiting Sarah's Daughters. My prayer is that it is honoring to the Lord and a blessing to others. I am also encouraged to see that you are memorizing scripture. It has been a blessing for me as well. If the Lord is willing, I'll see you on this coming Sunday. You can go to our church's website and find directions there. (www.scfi.org) Soli Deo Gloria