Friday, June 01, 2007

Finding Joy in Hair

I mentioned in an earlier post that through the strength of the Lord I can do all things, which included doing hair. God has graciously blessed me with four beautiful daughters and between Friday and Saturday we spend quite a bit of time sifting through lockes of hair.

It is truly a joy and a priviledge to honor God in caring for my children, even though, it is sometimes a struggle to pull myself together, pull out the comb, brush, spray bottle, and the blue magic, the old school hair grease=), to venture into territories unknown. (I will have you know, each hair day is a different experience) However, in I Corinthians 10:31 I am reminded, "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

So, with every strand of hair, every tear that may be shed, I will do it all to the glory of God.

No comments: