Monday, June 04, 2007

Hiding the Word In Our Hearts

"With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Ps. 119:10-11


One of the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year was to memorize more scriptures. Along with that I sought the face of the Lord and asked Him to place someone in my life to hold me accountable for it. The Lord has graciously answered my prayer. I have been blessed with two sisters, of the faith, who have welcomed me in their pursuit to learn a passage of scripture each week.


Every Monday, I will post the scripture we are learning. We are memorizing text that deal with our thought life. I encourage all to join and pray that all would be so led to start memorizing the word of God.


The scripture for this week: Titus 2:11-14

No comments: