Thursday, May 31, 2007

Trusting in God

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
It is sometimes a difficult thing to trust the Lord. When we face things that are out of our control, we have a tendency to worry and waiver in our faith. I know I sometimes struggle with this, so I was excited to see that our sisters in Christ, Carolyn Mahaney and her three daughters were blogging on this subject. (from May 21-May 25) I am encouraging all to visit their site at http://www.girltalk.blogs.com. I pray we all seek to trust the Lord at all times, for all things.


" Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart
before Him; God is a refuge for us." Psalm 62:8

No comments: