Friday, September 01, 2006

I'M BACK!

Hey everyone!!! It has been a busy summer. I have so much to share about God's goodness and faithfulness. He has blessed me with opportunities to travel to several different places over the past few months. I had an opportunity to travel with my husband to Chicago where he was one of the speakers at a conference that centered around the attributes of God. (I don't even have to tell you how powerful that was!) Also I was blessed by the Lord in celebrating 13 wonderful years of marriage. My husband and I had a fun filled and romantic time in Gatlinburg TN. Shortly after that I traveled to Gaithersburg, MD with our praise team to the Sovereign Grace Ministries, Worship06 conference at Covenant Life Church where Bob Kauflin and others opened our eyes to Christ-centered worship. It was so awesome.


These are just a few things that went on this summer. I will share more with you on how God transformed my heart through these events. I will also be sharing thoughts on homeschooling. I am getting ready to jump head first into my 5th year. I am really excited. My prayer is that the Lord will open the windows of heaven and pour out many blessings. And for all of you who are homeschooling, my prayer is the same for you. May we seek to honor the Lord through the training of our children. May the Lord reveal himself in a mighty way this year.

Let us continue to praise God for his gifts of love to us, in that He sent His son to die for sinners. Praise him for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the bountiful supply of grace and mercy.

Don't forget to check out our church's web site. We just finished up Pilgrims Progress and each session is available to for you to enjoy and glean from. It was an awesome journey. http://www.scfi.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back! I'll make sure to keep you in my prayers as you homeschool your children. Please do the same for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vikki. It has still been difficult to put up posts. I've started homeschooling my youngest this year and it has been an adjustment. I am praying for the Lord to grant me windows of opportunity to get to sarahs daughters. I'll be praying for you and it's good to hear from you again.